Sunday, September 6, 2015

Week 4

In todays world I find that it would be so hard to create a business for many different reasons. Like for one there is so many businesses out there plus with the online world you can about buy anything offline. I was on my way to a friends wedding yesterday and I was travailing down different roads and  I came across a couple business that I didn't even know existed, which I was all the way out in Crane hill but I thought to my self how do people make enough revenue with a business way out here. Like even to this day I keep wondering to myself once I get done with school do I want to start a business or do I done want to work for a successful business. I mean what makes someone want to start a business way out in a small town when they could go to the city and make double the revenue. I'm just thinking like I work for McDonald's and the one in town is the highest grossing one in are company based off the 9 stores in our franchise. The McDonald's in dodge city is the lowest, so I think to my self if I just had one store rather it was fast food, tire and lube shop, or whatever kind of common business why would you want to open one in a small city like dodge city vs opening one in Cullman that is much more populated. I know people that own businesses in smaller towns still make money but why not go and open it in the city if you was able to make more money?

No comments:

Post a Comment